Advertisement

(MMD Giantess) The Device Accident

(MMD Giantess) The Device Accident Hello! It's been a while since I uploaded something due to being busy with real
life matters but finally I had uploaded a new video for you all to watch!
I'm sorry if the video's quality is not that good. I cannot render it any higher than the 480p resolution as my laptop cannot handle the large memory space needed for it to render as 1080p (even being this low res, it is already 30GB in file size) and I have been having several other issues just for rendering it among other things so yeah, it is what it is.

============================================================
Regarding the video's story:
One day, a girl is just walking down the street when she passed by a boy. The boy then decided to use his new size-altering gadget to shrink himself so that he can get a closer look at the girl's body for "reasons" but was discovered shortly after due to his carelessness. This leads to an unfortunate accident regarding the device...

============================================================
Credits:

Models Used:
*Z23 from Azur Lane MMD Model Edit by Me
- Edited from Z23 Model by 泉野蓮3DCG用 and SDvl's Maran Base
*Natsuki Subaru from Re:Zero by よも
(Note: I really wanted to put an Admiral-dressed MOB model in Subaru's place to fit the Azur Lane theme but I cannot find any MOB model nor can I make the MOB model maker program (PMCA) to work in my laptop so unfortunately I just decided to use Subaru.)

============================================================
MMD Animation is by me but I motion-traced (w/ additional motion) the animation from a GTS video which I think the original owner of based on a comment below is called "moogleuser" although the source video itself is just a reupload. Here is the link to the source video:

============================================================
Music and Sound Effects Edit is by Me (The original video this MMD animation is traced from didn't have any sound so I put several different sound effects I found online. I'll try to credit those that I know where I got them from as best as I can. Note that some of these sources were not exactly the original source, I just found it from there and do not know the exact original source.)
*The 1st BGM is titled "Konata no Theme, Futsuu Version" from Lucky Star
*The 2nd BGM is from Uru's game Size Matters
*The 3rd BGM is from Ochiko Terada's game President Matsudo's Ambition
*Screaming People Sound Effects is taken from a game called Reduction Research Department by ???
*Girl Laughing Sound is taken from a GTS Sora video by Youku(?)
*Other Girl Sound Effects is taken from a GTS game called Tenohira by ???
*Device Sound Effects taken from a GTS game called Little Snatcher by Kanaebi

============================================================
Programs Used:
MikuMikuDanceE_v926
iWisoft Video Converter
Handbrake
Prism Video Converter
VideoPad Video Editor
Audacity

============================================================
MME Effects Used:
ScaleG+
Earthquake
MMEBomb (Bomb and Splash)

=============================================================================
Accessories Used:
Airplane Boeing 737-600 by シナモソ
Growth-Shrink Device by Me (RemKT)
Solar System Planets (Sketchup) by ???
Skydome by Ussy-P

=============================================================================
Stages Used:
Silver Spoon City by Silver Spoon
Earth by ???


Again, thanks for watching the video and have a Happy New Year!! ^_^

mmd,giantess,gts,z23,nimi,azur,lane,azur lane,anime,growth,giant,subaru,device,accident,remkt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments