Advertisement

DEFINED WASH AND GO | MISS JESSIE'S JELLY SOFT CURLS| NATURAL HAIR

DEFINED WASH AND GO | MISS JESSIE'S JELLY SOFT CURLS| NATURAL HAIR Hey guys! Today's video I wanted to share how I achieve a defined wash and go on my natural hair- with soft curl. I am not a fan of crunchy curls so, Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls helps me achieve these yummy soft curls. I am also showing you guys my deep conditioning process after I co-wash my hair. My hair has grown so much in the past 2 1/2 years since my 2nd big chop. And I 'm loving caring for my hair , and finding products that work for my hair. And I'm here to share them with y'all. Let me know in the comments what products you use to achieve a bomb wash and go-or let me know if want me to test any products out. I hope you enjoy the video! Be sure to subscribe xoxo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's connect:
My BLOG:
Email: ivysvine05@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Products used:
Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treatment 1 minute Hair Mask
Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls
Eden Bodyworks Natural Cleansing Co Wash

WASH AND GO,NATURAL HAIR,MISS JESSIES JELLY SOFT CURLS,GARNIER FRUCTIS 1 MINUTE HAIR MASK,EDEN BODYWORKS CLEANSING CO WASH,CO WASH,DEFINED WASH AND GO,CURLS,NATURAL HAIR JOURNEY,DEEP CONDITIONING,WASH DAY,HEALTHY HAIR,KISS PRO DIFUSSER,QUICK NATURAL HAIRSTYLES,

Post a Comment

0 Comments