Advertisement

a normal day in my life | indonesia

a normal day in my life | indonesia thank you for watching ๐Ÿ’ซ

products link ๐Ÿ’
✨ dear klairs supple preparation unscented toner:
✨ cosrx snail mucin 96 essence:
✨ cosrx oil free ultra moisturizing lotion:
✨ cosrx aloe sun soothing cream:
✨ neogen biopeel gauze peeling lemon:
✨ laneige lavender water sleeping mask:
✨ koelf ruby hydrogel eye patch:
✨laneige lip sleeping mask (grapefruit):
✨ yeelight dimmable desk lamp:
✨ moon lamp humidifier:

follow me on instagram! ๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆ personal; @naylajsmn

songs used in this video ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒฟ falling - surfaces
๐ŸŒฟ fever (medley song) - rosy
๐ŸŒฟ my new love - elijah who

my stuff ☀️
☀️ editing software: final cut pro x
☀️ camera: iphone 7 & canon g7x mark II

[ most of the song i use in my videos are copyright-free, please support the artist(s) by listening to their music! :) ]

for business inquiries please email to:
kawaiikarenisha@gmail.com ๐ŸŒน

indonesia

Post a Comment

0 Comments