Advertisement

Direct Sunlight Glowy Photoshoot in Portugal- Behind the Scenes

Direct Sunlight Glowy Photoshoot in Portugal- Behind the Scenes Today I will be showing you how I captured my favourite #photoshoot to date! I got to work on an amazing campaign in Portugal, using natural light only and I'm in love with the results!

Check out my new mobile Lightroom Preset Packs ( USE CODE - YoutubeMobile for 20% off! )

#lightroommobile
And my new Desktop collection!
code- Youtube20 for 20% off!




Songs I used:
My Camera Bag:

Instagram:
Website:

Please Subscribe for more videos -


My Camera Equipment:

My Full Studio Setup:

My One light studio setup:

photography,fashion photography,direct sunlight,natural lght,how to pose models,posing tips,lightroom mobile,editorial,portugal,campaign,photography how to,sony a7riv,glowy skin,mid day sun,lightroom presets,adraga,

Post a Comment

0 Comments