Advertisement

Saying goodbye! our LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP *really emotional*

Saying goodbye! our LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP *really emotional* This is definitely the hardest part of a long distance relationship. Saying goodbye is never really easy for me because I get really emotional. If you don't like to see drama or me crying like a baby, do not watch this video!

I had to think if I should post this or not because it's something really personal. However, the thought of me sharing this makes me feel more real to you guys. You often see the happy side of avelovinit but just so you know that I am human and I get emotional too especially when I say goodbye to Martin. I also know that a lot of you can relate to it so feel free to comment below if you're in a long distance relationship as well.

#LongDistanceRelationship #Avelovinit #Marve

Comment, like, and subscribe!

INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:

Buy my Presets!!!

My Paypal link:

AIRBNB DISCOUNT CODE:

HOW I STAY CONNECTED IN EVERY COUNTRY I VISIT - POCKET WIFI TEP WIRELESS INTERNET:

Travel,Vlogger,Philippines,avelovinit,tourism,patrice,long distance relationship,ldr,long distance love,emotional vlog,emotional,love,marve,long distance,relationship goals,relationship,saying goodbye long distance relationship,avelovin,avelovinit boyfriend,patrice averilla boyfriend,martin solhaugen,filipino norwegian,filipina,filipino,norwegian,couple vlogs,couple vlog travel,vlogger couple,daily vlog,vlog,saying goodbye,goodbye,patrice averilla,dating,pisces,

Post a Comment

0 Comments