Advertisement

My Customized REAPER 6 Theme

My Customized REAPER 6 Theme In this video I'm sharing some of the things I learned recently about modifying the REAPER 6 theme.
All my notes from writing this video are in the blog post


02:36 - Comparing Default 6 to my R6 Reaperblog theme
03:56 - Basic Theme Adjustments
05:45 - Unpacking the theme
08:09 - Theme Images Folder
10:17 - Reloading the theme
11:06 - Media item volume knob
13:05 - Toolbar button borders
16:39 - Custom track meters
21:36 - rtconfig.txt
23:01 - Transport buttons
29:42 - TCP Button Order
32:47 - The Mixer



Thanks for watching!
Subscribe and hit that LIKE button!

Visit The REAPER Blog for many more tips, tricks and tutorials.






#reaperdaw

the reaper blog,reaperblog,reaper blog,reaper tutorial,jon tidey,cockos reaper,reaperdaw,reaper daw,reaper daw tutorial,custom theme,how to edit reaper theme,reaper skins daw,reaper theming,reaper color themes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments