Advertisement

Finger Detangle with me | For Extremely Matted Natural Hair |

Finger Detangle with me | For Extremely Matted Natural Hair | Hey!

I had totally played myself by leaving my hair unattended for months and months (I don't recommend this but I had a good reason, trust me!). This is how I safely and thoroughly finger detangle my long, thin 4c natural hair when it is super matted and seemingly hopeless. I used water, castor oil, a conditioner with slip, and my fingers! It took forever but eventually my hair was thoroughly detangled. It also helped to tackle it a small section at a time. That way, I could manage the whole process and keep sane too...

Subscribe for natural haircare related content and more.

connect with me on:
Instagram @altogetherlovelycoils
altogetherlovelycoils@gmial.com
www.altogetherlovleycoils.wordpress.com


much love :)

detangling,detangling 4c hair,detangling long 4c,detangling thing hair,altogetherlovelycoils,altogether lovely coils,South African,South African YouTube,finger detangling,finger detangling 4c natural hair,finger detangle,Mmabatho Tshivhase,mabatho,Extremely tangled,4c hair,how to finger detangle,finger detangle with me,Finger Detangle Extremely Matted Hair,mmabathotshivhase,tutorial,guide,ditangle,detangle natural hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments