Advertisement

My 2020 Yearly Goals | Goal Setting | Aja Dang

My 2020 Yearly Goals | Goal Setting | Aja Dang I'm Aja Dang and if you want to be super cute like me this Christmas, go to today to get 20% off your new favorite phone case! Yesterday I showed you my 2020 Financial Goals & Trackers and today I'm revealing my 2020 Yearly Goals and how I use vision board and roadmaps to achieve them.
Even though I spend a lot of time on my channel talking about financial goals, it's important to remember that there's life outside of money and to not neglect the rest of your life while you're planning your 2020 goals.

Plan with me as I map out what I hope to accomplish personally, financially and professionally next year. I don't like to call these New Years resolutions because I feel that has a negative connotation to it - so just start setting goals!

I am definitely a believer that all can be accomplished as long as you have intention behind it.

•CASETIFY•
use code 'AJADANG' for 20% of your order


Doug Aja:
Hawaii Aja:
Houston Aja:
Plant Aja:

•PASSION PLANNER•
Passion Planner:
use code 'AJADANG' (it might be a 10% discount. Not sure bc it didn't specify)

•SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL•


•STAY CONNECTED•
Website:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Podcast:

*thanks to Casetify for working with me on this video!

Aja Dang,ajadang,asia dang,asiadang,asia,aja,dang,aja dang budget,asia dang budget,2020 goals,2020 money goals,2020 work goals,2020 personal goals,goal setting,new years resolutions,goal setting motivation,goals,motivation,setting goals,passion planner,goal setting video,plan with me,vision board,goal planner,financial goals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments