Advertisement

WOW I STILL CANT BELIEVE THIS IS 'MY' GOODWILL OMG SO MANY STUFF #thriftwithme #goodwill #thriftshop

WOW I STILL CANT BELIEVE THIS IS 'MY' GOODWILL OMG SO MANY STUFF #thriftwithme #goodwill #thriftshop #simplykarlajones, #thriftshopping, #trashtotreasure,

In todays video #vlogtober31 Ill be taking you guys along with me to the GOODWILL where Ill be searching for items I can repurpose for upcoming challenges.... just come along with me & I hope you guys enjoy this waltkthrough as much as I did & PLEASE dont for get to LIKE SHARE SUBSCRIBE & lets keep the communication down in the COMMENTS...


#vlogtoberday31, #thrifting, #thriftstore,
#homedecor, #decor, #homedecorideas, #shopwithme, #comeshopwithme, #followmearound,

#vlogtoberday31,#homedecor,#decor,#homedecorideas,#shopwithme,#comeshopwithme,#followmearound,#simplykarlajones,#thriftshopping,#trashtotreasure,

Post a Comment

0 Comments