Advertisement

Understanding Dynamic Range with the BMPCC 4K and 6K | Choosing the Right ISO

Understanding Dynamic Range with the BMPCC 4K and 6K | Choosing the Right ISO #JamesJacksonFilms #BMPCC4K #BMPCC6K

**As noted in the video, I experienced some focusing issues with the camera I was filming with and didn't realize it until after I already completed the video. However I felt the content of this video was still too important to miss out, so I decided to upload this video regardless. Apologies for the focusing issues**

I this video, I clear the air on some of the misinformation that has been going around regarding the pocket cinema camera's dynamic range. There have been many videos popping up that have been doing tests with other cameras without having the camera set to it's true potential due to the behavior of the Dynamic Range in relationship to the ISO and the Dual ISO system.

Today I look to clear the air on these misinformation and give a better understanding on what you should be looking for exposing your image with either the 4K or 6K.

Link to my review of the Pocket 4K:

Link to my review of the Pocket 6K:

Follow me on my Social Media Page:
Instagram: @MrJamieBlack
Facebook: James Jackson Media

D.Luminous Productions Social Media
Instagram: @dluminousproductions
Facebook: D. Luminous Productions
website: www.dluminousproductions.com

Right

Post a Comment

0 Comments