Advertisement

POWER HOUR : MASTER BEDROOM + BATHROOM CLEAN WITH ME

POWER HOUR : MASTER BEDROOM + BATHROOM CLEAN WITH ME OPEN ME!


Tackling my bedroom and bathroom. It was NOT looking too hot but after some TLC it looked much better! I only had an hour so I tried to go as fast as I could while trying to scrub everything down. haha I hope y'all enjoy! This was also my first time trying the voice over so if I isn't perfect bare with me. I'm learning over here LOL

DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!!

FIND ME:

INSTAGRAM:

PINTEREST:


A little about me:

Hey ya'll. I'm Cameron! I'm a wife and a mom. My husband is in the military and I've been married for 4 years! My kids are Kylen, he's 2, and Aleah, she's almost 7 months! I'm a licensed cosmetologist but sometimes It doesn't seem like I even own a hair brush LOL THATS LIFE! I love travel and like to keep things pretty casual. I hope you will subscribe and stick around with this crazy crew of mine!

clean,bedroom,bathroom,power hour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments