Advertisement

The day EA banned Griezmann from FIFA for cheating | Oh My Goal

The day EA banned Griezmann from FIFA for cheating | Oh My Goal Antoine Griezmann is a huge fan of video games! FIFA, Football Manager, Fortnite... The FC Barcelona player loves to play whenever he has a free moment. According to information from the Spanish press, he apparently used Mario Kart to make friends at Barça. But, he once got in trouble with EA Sports for illegal purchasing on… FIFA 15! He was even banned by the game’s developer! Discover this story in our brand new video.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,antoine griezmann,fifa video game,antoine griezmann fifa,griezmann illegal purchasing fifa 15,fifa 15,griezmann fifa 15,griezmann video games,griezman cheating,griezmann mario kart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments