Advertisement

How high school bullying impacted me | Long term effects of bullying | Tamzin Lena

How high school bullying impacted me | Long term effects of bullying | Tamzin Lena WATCH IN HD! Don't forget to Like, Comment, Subscribe, and open up this box, it is full of good stuff!

Me!
♡ Facebook: @tamzinlena
♡ Twitter: @tamzinlena
♡ Instagram: @tamzinlena
♡ Snapchat: tamzinlena
♡ Blog: www.tamzinlena.co.uk
♡ Business enquires: tamzinlena@gmail.com

FAQ!
- My camera

- My age
I'm 19!
- My name
My first name is Tamzin, my middle name is Lena, after my great grandma. It isn't a nickname and it doesn't run as one word, some people think it’s a nickname like Thumbelina!

Bye for now and credits to you for making it to the end of this box,
Tamzin xxx

iMovie,high school bullying,bullying,bullies,impact of bullying,being bullied,my bullying experience,being bullied in school,long term effects,effects of bullying,bullying effects,tamzinlena,Tamzin,Lena,student blogger,student vlogger,student YouTuber,university of derby,derby uni,my experience,story time,bullying at school,bullying experience,bullying uk,bullying facts,bullying and mental health,mental health,bullying advice,help for bullying,

Post a Comment

0 Comments