Advertisement

hi! 。・:*˚:✧ suggestion box

hi! 。・:*˚:✧ suggestion box ✎ᝰ ⋮ こんにちは . . ❜

➳ welcome!

hi, I'm lcvelyy! I've been a sub maker for about a year or more, this is like my 5th account lol

My other active account is called hcneyy .

This account is for more for subliminal sh!t posting I guess, more random uploads like those accounts that have have like 3k but only uploaded 3 subs within a year,, yeah that kind of account lol

So this is a suggestion box!

Just know I can ignore suggestions if I want to.

╭─────────╯ .┊‣

            ❛ notes !

➳ my subliminals are special because they only contain less than 20 affirmations! They are simple and get straight to the point, so faster results for you!
(in some cases the affirmations may be longer due to the topic)
➳ listen at least 10 times
➳ use the law of attraction
➳ listen to subliminals in a good mood

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




:
*
˚
:


suggestion

Post a Comment

0 Comments