Advertisement

First Sturgeon Trip Of 2019 ,New Rod , Hooked Up In The First 10 Minutes With A NICE KEEPER!!!!!

First Sturgeon Trip Of 2019 ,New Rod , Hooked Up In The First 10 Minutes With A NICE KEEPER!!!!! Lets Go!!! This is my first Sturgeon trip for the 2019 Winter Season it was supposed to just be a trial run I have new Raymarine Element fish finder I have to dial in , A new custom Seeker Black Steel 270-8 built by Nick Lam, And in the first ten minutes I get blessed with a solid keeper I was totally caught off guard with this instant action. I have one more tag for the year so lets see how big the next keeper is going to be. I will also be giving you guys the opportunity to win a free trio with me watch the video for details. Well guys enjoy the show and make sure your subscribed to my youtube channel for more videos and giveaways.

Follow me on Instagram :

Follow me on Facebook :

Check out the Loki Reels I use :

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel :

Make sure you guys hit the Notification 🛎 to be alerted for all upcoming videos and giveaways.

To Contact me : Stelo415@Gmail.com

Want to use this track? You must put this in your post description:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Music provided by Rujay.
Instrumental: "Paradise" by Andyr.
Channel:

sturgeon fishing,2019 sturgeon fishing,2020 sturgeon fishing,white sturgeon,Monster Fish,fishermanslife,catchandcook,deadliest kast,seeker rods,fishing,fish,bass,monster fish,fisherman,catch and cook,daiwa,fish on,largemouth bass,how to fish,epic fishing,youtube,g-loomis,surf fishing,offshore fishing,bass pro shop,san francisco bay fishing,sacramento river fishing,stelo415,catch and release,striped bass,ghost shrimp,kayak fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments