Advertisement

Eco Friendly Travel Tips- What I pack in my carry-on luggage.

Eco Friendly Travel Tips- What I pack in my carry-on luggage. Planning to take a trip? Vacationing? Business? Just because you can?
Here are my tips on what I pack to be sustainable while travelling.
And guess what?!
All these things can go in your carry-on, so you don't need to worry!

Comment below some things you like to pack to be sustainable while travelling.
Or comment some of the things I might have missed
We all just tryna save the planet here, lest we all die.

Here are links for more information on how to be eco- friendly while taking a trip:






Social Media links:
Twitter: @cherry_swag_
Instagram: @cherry_swag_

End Screen Designed and Created by:
Instagram: @sachind.jpg

travel,vacation,environmental,zero waste,eco-friendly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments