Advertisement

5 HUGE Decisions For Frank Lampard's CHELSEA FC vs Manchester City

5 HUGE Decisions For Frank Lampard's CHELSEA FC vs Manchester City 5 HUGE Decisions For Frank Lampard's CHELSEA FC vs Manchester City. Manchester City vs Chelsea This Saturday at 17:30. Frank Lampard's Chelsea have won 6 Premier League games in a row and 7 Away Games in all competitions. Looking ahead to Manchester City vs Chelsea, I discuss the 5 key points for Frank Lampard to consider on Saturday evening.

⚽️ JOIN MY CHELSEA DISCORD -

⚽️Main Channel -

⚽️Twitter -


⚽️Instagram -


A Brand New Football Channel - My name is George Benson and this is my brand new Football Talk Channel. As I mention within this welcome video, this is my new outlet for football discussions, expressing my opinions and joining the global conversation some more regarding various different things in the worldwide football community. I intend on posting a minimum of 3 videos every week even over the summer looking through transfer speculation, looking at different clubs, what they need, and of course, engaging with you all in the comments. You can find links to my main channel where I mainly post travel related content with the link below.

george benson football,football review,football preview,football predictions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments