Advertisement

Real_Talk_Recovery- Support For All Who Are Seeking

Real_Talk_Recovery- Support For All Who Are Seeking Everything stated in my videos are my own personal experience. None of my opinions represent anyone else except for me; Nicole Ploudre

My hope for this channel is to help educate others and offer support for those who are still struggling. If you are struggling with thoughts of suicide or any other mental illnesses please consult a doctor. I am not a medical professional nor am I a therapist or counselor. I am simply a girl in recovery sharing my life experiences.





--To my male followers: If you guys are struggling and need support I want to suggest to you my dear friend Brian from @ SoberTube here on youtube.





--To my ladies and mothers of addicts: If you would like to reach out to me personally you can. Feel free to email me and I will give you my phone number, I also have many many friends in the recovery community. Check out The Addictionary Podcast. Meaghan and Bobby .

LISTEN TO MY EPISODE ON THE ADDICTIONARY PODCAST:



PATREON:



* MY BELOVED PATRON'S: Annie,Sonia,Krissy,Cindy,Cindy,Angel,Layla,Michelle,,Marissa,Amber,Hannah,





MY ADDICTION STORY-

THE STORYTIMES ARE FOR ENERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. DO NOT TRY THESE THINGS AT HOME!!!!

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP- Real_Talk_Recovery

paypal www.paypal.me/recoveryjourney

twitter: @nicole_demeo

instagram: @nicoleploudre

instagram: @real_talk_recovery

email: demeon@yahoo.com

My website (not finished yet) ; realtalkrecovery.com

support,mental,health,recovery,together,self,help,unity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments