Advertisement

I Dropped Dusty Depot 100 Times And This Is What Happened (Fortnite)

I Dropped Dusty Depot 100 Times And This Is What Happened (Fortnite) Fortnite Season X brought back Dusty Depot. So I, Luke TheNotable, dropped there 100 times.

Thank you to TheSmithPlays for the intro footage! -

Subscribe today!! -

Fortnite Support a Creator Tag - "luke-thenotable"

Follow me on Twitter!! -

T-SHIRTS HERE! (Use Code "LUKE") -

Thumbnail Art - Maeder (Commissions OPEN)


Editor - Tors

luke thenotable,luke,the,notable,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,dusty depot,dusty depot meteor,I dropped dusty divot 100 times and this is what happened,I dropped dusty depot 100 times and this is what happened,dusty depot drops,drops,100 drops,Dusty Depot Fortnite,dusty depot 100,dusty divot 100,fortnite drop 100,fortnite update,fortnite drop,luke thenotable fortnite,fortnite battle royale season 10,fortnite gameplay,fortnite tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments