Advertisement

Getting EVERYTHING I WANT on my Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚ 24 HOUR CHALLENGE

Getting EVERYTHING I WANT on my Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚ 24 HOUR CHALLENGE If you were able to do anything on your Birthday what would those things be?
The real challenge is you only have 24 hours. Let's see how JP spent his!

JOIN ๐ŸŒญ
SUBSCRIBE ๐Ÿ”
2ND CHANNEL ๐Ÿ•

THINGS YOU’LL NEED:
HJF Cutting Board:
HJF Apron:

ONLINE STORE:


๐Ÿ”Social Media Links @HellthyJunkFood
๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŒญ
๐ŸŸ
๐ŸŒฎ

Music - Epidemic Sound

birthday,happy birthday,everything i want,everything i want on my birthday,24 hour challenge,24 hr challenge,top golf,mcdonalds,the sugar factory,star flyer,orlando,orlando florida,florida,tourism,go karting,starbucks,burger king,star flyer orlando,birthday party,best day ever,rainbow burgers,giant drink,flying,cake,celebration,party,party time,shopping,wax museum,madame tussauds,museum,unicorn,king,slim jim,video games,winning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments