Advertisement

✅ ‘Tormented’ JLS star Oritse Williams would have wanted anonymity in rape case instead of ‘trial b

✅  ‘Tormented’ JLS star Oritse Williams would have wanted anonymity in rape case instead of ‘trial b 💖 Please Visit:
💖 Please Subscribe:
✍ To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video  Oritse Williams is ‘tormented’ by the rape accusation he was cleared of earlier this year.  The 32-year-old singer, known for being a member of JLS, was found not guilty in May this year of raping a 20-year-old woman at a Wolverhampton hotel in December 2016.  Speaking about the three years following the accusation, Oritse explained how he’s been ‘tormented’ by the experience on Good Morning Britain.  ‘It’s been horrific,’ Oritse said. ‘I haven’t been able to work for three years. I had this accusation hanging over my head every single day, every time I wake up in the morning to every time I go to sleep at night.  ‘It’s just completely tormented me. But I had two choices, either I could let it drag me under and completely destroy me or I could stay strong and hope the truth would eventually come out, and ultimately it did.’  ‘The worst moment is the effect it has ha ...
💖

‘trial

Post a Comment

0 Comments