Advertisement

Choosing fabric for foundation paper piecing

Choosing fabric for foundation paper piecing How do you pick your fabrics for quilting? In this video I'll share the things I keep in mind when I'm selecting fabrics for foundation paper piecing.

I'm starting a new project today. I'm going to make the I LOVE MY BIKE mini quilt. The pattern for that mini quilt is available over here:

Both blocks are from the Sugaridoo Sampler.



T E A ~ F O R ~ I R E N E
Wanna support me in making these video? Hop over to: and click the donate button to send me a cup of tea :) Thank you so so much, you're the best!


S U G A R I D O O ~ S A M P L E R

This is a massive bundle of paper piecing patterns. The Sugaridoo Sampler is available as e-book in EN and NL.


- Where to find Sugaridoo -
Website:
Etsy:
Insta:
Facebook:


- Credits -
Music credits to Bensound:
I received a fabric bundle, this video doesn't include pay


- Business inquiries -
Would you like to work together with Sugaridoo? Feel free to contact me at info@sugaridoo.com

Picking fabrics,quilt fabric,how to choose fabric for a quilt,quilting fabric tutorial,foundation paper piecing,how to quilt,beginner quilt tutorial,fabric selection,tips for quilting,fabric for foundation paper piecing,picking fabric for a quilt,fabric pull,mini quilt,sugaridoo sampler,sugaridoo quilting,how to select quilt fabrics,how to select quilt fabric,which fabrics to use for quilting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments