Advertisement

Question Of The Day- What You Get Told Off For, But Your Partner Does Aswell

Question Of The Day- What You Get Told Off For, But Your Partner Does Aswell Hello, if you like my video's please subscribe, subscribe, subscribe!!!

Well...Well ... Well. Time to enter the "No Go Zone". Within reason I asked a hard hitting question. I don't mean to offend.This is all general in nature. You have to ask yourself watching this though... geeeeeez I can relate to this. These barber conversations happen everyday.There were about another 10 guys i asked this question outside of recording and it was like listening to the same record, over, over and over again. I had heeps of fun doing this one. Who knows, whilst it is ruffling a few feathers this question there might be similar in the future. What did I learn about asking a question like this?

ITS A WOMAN'S WORLD

for copyright laws in Australia

follow my face book page

A Big thank you to for the royalty free music which i used over my videos.

Barber shop,shave,the lynbrook,womans world,the lynbrook barber shop,adam bonacci,telling off woman,man vrs woman debate,man and woman debate,interview,talk show,gogglebox,barber,haircut,fade,the cooler,hbo,lebron james,new york barbers,barbers connect,barbershop conversations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments