Advertisement

Modern Warfare Beta - First rounds of Gunfight! Can I get a perfect game?!

Modern Warfare Beta - First rounds of Gunfight! Can I get a perfect game?! So I played the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Beta over the weekend and absolutely loved it! I just adore the feel and sound of the weapons and the Gunfight mode is a great addition to the game... but how did I get on?!

call of duty modern warfare multiplayer 2019,call of duty modern warfare 2019 beta gameplay,modern warfare 2019 beta gameplay,call of duty 2019 multiplayer,modern warfare,call of duty,call of duty modern warfare,modern warfare beta,call of duty modern warfare multiplayer gameplay,cod mw,gunfight,gunfight perfect game,perfect game,no deaths,modern warfare 2019,modern warfare 2v2,modern warfare 2v2 gunfight gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments