Advertisement

Canon G7 X Mark III Real World Hands-on Review | For Professionals, YouTubers or Moms?

Canon G7 X Mark III Real World Hands-on Review | For Professionals, YouTubers or Moms? This is my official review of the new Canon G7X Mark III. I used it for work videos, for vlogging and for photos and videos of my kids. One of my favorite features of this point and shoot, easy to use camera is that I have an alternative to picking up my phone when I want to shoot, giving me a more professional option, but also a less distracting one.

Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III 20.1MP Digital Point and Shoot Camera


Subscribe to the Adorama YouTube Channel:
Follow us on Social Media




#CanonG7X #Vlog #VanessaJoy

photography,video,adorama tv,adoramatv,adotv,adorama,canon g7x mark ii,canon g7x,vlogging camera,canon g7x mark iii,canon g7x iii,canon g7x mark iii review,g7x iii,best vlogging camera,g7x mark iii,canon g7x mark iii vlog,canon g7x mk iii,canon g7x mark iii video,mark iii,canon g7x mark 3,canon g7x mark iii video test,canon g7 x mark iii,canon g7x iii review,canon g7 x iii,canon g7 x,photography tutorials for beginners,photography for beginners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments