Advertisement

Coronation Street's Kym Marsh responds to whether she would do I'm a Celebrity ahead of exit

Coronation Street's Kym Marsh responds to whether she would do I'm a Celebrity ahead of exit Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has addressed whether or not she would go on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! ahead of her exit as Michelle Connor.Kym is leaving the cobbles after more than a decade to pursue fresh opportunities. But going into the jungle isn't something she would consider – for the time being, at least."I'd be terrible!" she said in her OK! Magazine column. "I wouldn't like the bugs or the sleep deprivation, and I'd never jump out of a helicopter. My campmates would pro ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

#CoronationStreet, #KymMarsh, #responds, #whether, #would, #I, #Celebrity, #ahead, #exit

#I'mACelebrity, #CoronationStreet, #Soaps, #KymMarshaddressesShayneWardI'maCelebrityrumours, #KymMarshrespondstohospitalreports, #KymMarshnervousoverCorriereturn, #KymMarshwishesshewasbusieratCoronationStreet, #KymMarsh'I'mconsideringmarriage', #KymMarshannouncesCoronationStreetbreak

I'm A Celebrity,Coronation Street,Soaps,Kym Marsh addresses Shayne Ward I'm a Celebrity rumours,Kym Marsh responds to hospital reports,Kym Marsh nervous over Corrie return,Kym Marsh wishes she was busier at Coronation Street,Kym Marsh: 'I'm considering marriage',Kym Marsh announces Coronation Street break,Soaps spoilers,soaps news,soaps interviews,soaps gossip,soaps videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments