Advertisement

[TF2] VALVE MESSED UP - 100% UNUSUAL UNBOX RATE... (Rip Unusual Economy?)

[TF2] VALVE MESSED UP - 100% UNUSUAL UNBOX RATE...  (Rip Unusual Economy?) I woke up today to a multitude of messages from people unboxing god tier unusuals, and was told that Valve in the new tf2 update have messed up the unboxing rates. I watched Delfy's new video where he claims "this is the end". They've somehow made it so you get an unusual 100% of the time in certain crates. You're also not only getting a guaranteed unusual, but a guaranteed first gen unusual which are normally god tier. In this video I unbox some crates myself and discuss what Valve can do to redeem themselves and fix this mess.
- Outro song ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Connect with me!
● Twitch:
● Patreon:
● My Discord:
● Twitter :
● Instagram:
● Steam Group:
● Snapchat: Pyro.Joe

tf2,tf2 unboxing,tf2 update,tf2 broken,tf2 unusual,tf2 guaranteed unusuals,tf2 god tier,tf2 high tier,tf2 crates,tf2 cases,tf2 ununsual economy,tf2 valve messed up,tf2 this is the end,tf2 economy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments