Advertisement

SMSS//Meal planning//How I buy groceries

SMSS//Meal planning//How I buy groceries Hey Everyone Welcome back to my channel!

Welcome back to the 2nd episode to the 7 month saving series!
We have had a bit of a hard time in June sticking to a regular meal plan due to NO OVEN or STOVE TOP!! It limits our regular meals alot more than I thought on the bright side I learned how to make Crock pot Spaggettii!! Check out the recipe below! We are slowly moving back into the kitchen so I can finally buy a half normal grocery! With the max of 250$ a month for a family of 5, I try to see how possible it will be to stick to a smaller grocery budget! Stick around I would love to have you on my channel! Subscribe and Follow my Instagram if you want to stay updated! XOXO.

INSTAPOT SPAGHETTI:
SAMSUNG FRIDGE:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Those New to the Flock!
Hello! My name is Lexus, I am 22 and a mom of 3 in Canada.
I grew up in a thriving city, I wanted to experience more of life so I moved to a farm in the middle of nowehere! I am learning so many new things everyday and I cant imagine living anywhere else ( maybe a ocean front property).
Come along with me and watch as I learn and grow, Share my tips & tricks of homesteading! Join my flock! Subscribe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instagram:
Email Inquiries: Keller_143@hotmail.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music Credit:


Homesteading,Budgeting,Meal planning,Groceries,Haul,Saving,Farmhouse,How to,Mom of 3,Family of 5,Save money,Tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments