Advertisement

Chit Chat, My Best Deal EVER, Another Way I Saved Money + A Question

Chit Chat, My Best Deal EVER, Another Way I Saved Money + A Question Just a little chit chat about some potential travels. I'm so excited to share with you my best deal EVER!! You know I like to save money, (without losing the functionality, and quality of an item,) and I share another way I saved money. I also have a question for you. Secret Giveaway winner (favorite color) will be announced in a future video)

MY VIDEOS LINKED IN VIDEO:
~My Back up Makeup:
~My Backup Skincare:
~End Screen Two New Makeup Items, A Review + 2 Argireline
Winners:

My Experience With Permanent Eyeliner (This video was filmed in July 2014, before I started using Retin A):
~
My AMAZON picks, I have purchased, and use these items. If you use my link to buy anything, I should earn some money. Thank you if you do!
~
ITEMS MENTIONED IN ORDER:

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Anti-Aging Serum: or

Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner:

House of Doolittle 2020-2021 Planner:

Erasable Pens: or

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Neck Cream 4.6 star reviews:
BEST DEAL Neck Cream with Roller:

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Gel Lotion Moisturizer 4.6 star reviews: 

~
MAKEUP I'M WEARING:*=Given to me
NARS Audacious in Anna (no longer CF):
  or 
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte SPF 40 in Light Medium:  0r

*Je Ne Sais Quoi Complexion Perfection Quad:
BEST DEAL - Quad with brush:

Bare Minerals Rose Gold Eye Shadow Palette:

Milk Makeup Long Wear Eyeliner in Biz (Navy) in the upper water line:

IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara:
or BEST DEAL QVC - 2 Full size Mascaras for $33.OO:
~
Ebates - I earn $, and you receive a $10.00 bonus :

Mr Rebates:
~
Timeless Skincare
25% off any order subtotal of 13.95 and over. Excludes, accessories & beauty box. Excludes taxes & shipping.


Cacay Oil use the code MELLEN40 to receive 40% off of either one: Cacay Oil: or Cacay Oil Elixir:

Skin Deva Argireline - For 20% off all products on their website use code - mary10 : 

Sigma Beauty

Use Code MARYELLEN for 15% off
or
~
SKINCARE ROUTINE -
March 2019 PM Skincare & Extras:l
March 2019 AM Skincare:
New to Skincare, this might help:

My favorite "tool" I use to examine my skin, and tweeze my eyebrows.
~
THE RESULTS OF SOME OF MY SKINCARE "EXPERIMENTS":
My video showing the results go Argireline:

My video after 5 months of Beenigma, and progress with Cacay Oil:
~
To receive 20% off, the code is - Maryellen20 is the code. Reg. price 149.99 with code $119. My video about the mirror.
~
For lighting sometimes I use my $13 mini ring light:
I film with my iPhone
Clip on Microphone:
~
"FABULOUS WOMEN ON YOUTUBE" (women 45+)


Elle is For Livings' list:


Some of the links I provide, might generate income for me, (even if you buy something else from that site). Please shop around for the best deals possible. Thank you.

Disclaimer: The information that is shared herein is intended for informational purposes. Any advice and/or product(s) mentioned should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your healthcare professional if you are currently taking medication, pregnant, trying to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have any other health condition before taking any products mentioned or applying any information contained herein. Please be advised.

All products mentioned by me, I have purchased, or given to me as gifts by personal friends, and family. Any time I ever receive a product free, I will definitely mention it, and put an "*" in front of the time. I have never accepted money to do a video, nor have I accepted items, for a positive review.

For Business Inquiries email me: maryellenafter60@gmail.com

youtube,how,to,google,anti-aging,beauty,over,60,50,40,skin,care,mature,makeup,skincare,Chit Chat,My Best Deal EVER,Another Way I Saved Money,+ A Question,MaryEllen After 60,Sensational After 60,Mary Ellen Over 60,Mary Ellen After 60,how to save money,skincare routines 2019,mature makeup,Best Ulta Reward Ever,tips to save money,money hacks,beauty after 50,beauty after 60,7 x points,great deal,24 month monthly planner,cruelty free makeup,Erin Condren,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments