Advertisement

Popular Luxury Items That Didn't Work For Me TAG | myclosettravels

Popular Luxury Items That Didn't Work For Me TAG | myclosettravels Hi everyone! Thanks so much for tuning in. Today I'm doing BE FABULOUS WITH ME_IRENE's tag video sharing the popular luxury items that didn't work for me. Thank you Irene for tagging me! :)

Let me know if you have any questions in the comments, or on Instagram @myclosettravels

BE FABULOUS WITH ME_IRENE's CHANNEL:

MY I SAID NO TO THESE POPULAR BAGS VIDEO:
MY HOW I AFFORD $50,000 LUXURY COLLECTION VIDEO:


ITEMS MENTIONED:
Chanel Classic Brooch
Chanel Vintage Jumbo Single Flap Bag


#chanel #jumbo #brooch

fashion,luxury,designer,style,luxe,collection,limited edition,rare,nyc,Shopping,new,reveal,haul,unboxing,unbox with me,Handbag,bag,purse,tag,not recommend,opinion,chanel,vintage,jumbo,single flap,brooch,accessories,costume jewelry,chanel paris,be fabulous with me_irene,tag video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments