Advertisement

Lee Leffingwell's threats to disclose my criminal record...Don't fucking threaten me Lee Leffingwell

Lee Leffingwell's threats to disclose my criminal record...Don't fucking threaten me Lee Leffingwell My life's an open book. In honest about everything, including my addiction, criminal past, prison sentence, arrest after prison, abuse from Arlo Gilley, harassment from Lee, Travis, and now Bitch Ass Allie.

Arlo remember when we created the Cooper/Murphy accounts? Well I have a screenshot of the entire conversation from first to last.

You are all protecting a wife beater. Whether you like me or not, he's a wife beater.

Allie you're irrelevant and wtf about some bigman bullshit??? Jesus Christ y'all some story making up mother fuckers.

Lee, anyone who KNOWS me knows about my criminal life, and so does everyone else because I never hid it. The airport bullshit was just that, and the moving company write TSA on my behalf, as did the warden of Lowell as after only 11 months they bright me back as a success story and I spoke at the reception center, as did my son, the state's attorney of Pinellas county, and several other people. So get the facts straight. My ex was actually stalking me and I actually got a restraining order against him and I actually had text messages I supplied to the state showing I was ensuring my teenage son didn't have anything possibly illegal on him as he had a knife collection for hunting.

So fuck you

Here's all the links to my life you cunts 😘😘😘





























Leffingwell

Post a Comment

0 Comments