Advertisement

This Terraria Mod causes PURE CHAOS

This Terraria Mod causes PURE CHAOS I have no words for this.


The Omni-Wield mod can be found on the Tmodloader In-game mod browser!

Tmodloader -


Please donate to my Patreon or my PayPal, I don't have money to feed my pet Guinea Pig :( (his name is Cornelius)

Patreon:
PayPal:

Cop some of my Merch (designs by Wumbosloth):




Check out my social media stuff:
Twitch -
Discord -
Twitter -

modded terraria,terraria 1.3.6,terraria mods,terraria mod review,terraria chippygaming,terraria happydays,terraria furyforged,terraria baum,terraria calamity,terraria thorium,terraria spirit mod,terraria omniwield mod,terraria omniswing mod,terraria chaotic mod,terraria tactical nuke mod,terraria gameraiders101,gameraiders101 terraria,gameraiders101,terraria omniwield chaos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments