Advertisement

Quizzing A Best Friend About My Chronic Illnesses

Quizzing A Best Friend About My Chronic Illnesses Renata has been my best friend since I was in third grade. Today, I am going to test her to see how well she knows my chronic illnesses!

What is Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome? EDS is a genetic connective tissue disorder that causes certain mutations to aspects or types of connective tissues and results in connective tissue that is abnormally weak, fragile, and stretchy. Connective tissue is found in all parts of the body, including your organs, ligaments, and joints. As a result, people with EDS can be affected in all of these areas, as well as more. The most common symptoms and co-morbidities include pain, dysautonomia, dislocations, GI tract dysmotility, severe joint instability, and many more. The disorder is somewhat rare, estimated to effect around 1 in every 2,500 people. However, it's speculated by many to not be as rare as we once believed.

izzy kornblau,best friend challenge,renata baiocco,how well does my best friend know my chronic illnesses,chronic illness,chronic illnesses,friends and chronic illness,interabled relationship,interabled friendship,ehlers-danlos syndrome,eds,heds,hypermobile ehlers-danlos syndrome,pots,gastroparesis,does my best friend know my illness,quizzing best friend on my illnesses,chronic illness story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments