Advertisement

No TME (Tan Man Eats) food review for a while still 'update'

No TME (Tan Man Eats) food review for a while still 'update' Breaking news for my TME (Tan Man Eats): The TME (Tan Man Eats) Food Review series for my 259 vlog studios will still remains postponed until further notice. I know that I haven't doing any food reviews through a long time, but because of my summer vacation of last year, not having a job, not having a transportation vehicle, and not having enough money, the TME (Tan Man Eats) food review remains in a longer postpone than ever. It was last year on this day that I posted the food review of consuming that Denali Big Mac from McDonald's back in my former hometown, Fairbanks, Alaska. And after I did that video, I haven't post any Food review videos somehow regarding of my summer vacation of last year, not having a transportation vehicle, not having a job, and not having enough money. Sorry for the inconvenience, my peeps.


watch the 7th TME food review that was posted last year on this day:

'update'

Post a Comment

0 Comments