Advertisement

I Drank Only Soda For A Month And This Is What Happened - Funny Challenge

I Drank Only Soda For A Month And This Is What Happened - Funny Challenge Whatever you need a website for, create yours today with Wix:

I was challenged to drink only soda for 1 month, how much weight did I gain, did I get 50 cavities? Watch and find out what happens in today's animated educational funny cartoon, when i do the I drank Only Soda For A Month Funny Challenge.

🎬 MAKE VIDEOS LIKE OURS
We use Envato Elements for vectors, templates, music and other things ►


For software I use Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effects & Illustrator), You can get it from here

🔔 SUBSCRIBE TO US ►

🔖 MY SOCIAL PAGES
DISCORD ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►


💭 SUGGEST A TOPIC



📝 SOURCES:

funny,soda,challenge,Funny Challenge,education,educational,infographics show,the infographics show,animation,animated,cartoon,cartoons,coke,pepsi,drinking soda,soft drink,coca cola,water,sugar,weight gain,weight,healthy,unhealthy,science,study,2019,kid friendly,cola,fun,drink,family friendly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments