Advertisement

"Stepping Into Substance": The Tiny Desk Audition Tape

“Stepping Into Substance" x Substance [Produced by Rob Kelly]

This is an audition “tape” for NPR’s Tiny Desk Concert Series. Enjoy a selection from Substance and some musical family of hers.

The Hook (Chorus) Says:
"I don't usually talk like this,
this time I'm confident
trusting in all my gifts
progress is evident.

I don't usually talk like this,
this time I'm confident
trusting in all my gifts
don't really care if y'all rock with this".

"Stepping Into Substance" is a testimonial, a declaration song. This concert submission is one step of many to becoming the best artist I can be.

People Featured in this video (Instagram)
🎹: @LOGIC_SOUL
🎤: @SIERRA_DELAINE
🎸: @AU.SPARKK
🎤: @GXLDENSUBSTANCE
🎹: @SL_DERRICK

Original Composition Produced by Rob Kelly

Stick around after the credits for a better glimpse of the musicians.😂
Thank you for watching!

#SpreadLove all ways, for always..

Tape

Post a Comment

0 Comments