Advertisement

2 cops down, 4 civilians dead in 15 hour standoff caught on body camera

2 cops down, 4 civilians dead in 15 hour standoff caught on body camera STOCKBRIDGE, Ga. - A 17-hour standoff ended just before 4 a.m. Friday when the SWAT team from the Georgia State Police entered a home and found the bodies of Sandra Renee White, 39, and Arkeyvion White, 16, along with the body of the alleged gunman, Anthony Bailey Jr., 47.

Police entered the home around 3:47 a.m. Friday after many hours trying to negotiate with the gunman. The gunman talked to police throughout the day Thursday and was said to be very angry during those conversations.

Merch:
Pledge to me on patreon:
Check out the Discord:
Follow me on Twitter:
Donate to me on paypal:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Instagram:
My PO Box: 3300 N. Main St. D PMB 282 Anderson, SC 29621

My PO Box:
3300 N. Main St. D
PMB 282
Anderson, SC 29621

*Gear*
Main Camera:
Main Camera lens:
Vlog Camera:
PC:
Processor:
Motherboard:
Memory:
Video card:
Hard drive:
Cooling:


sources:




donut,operator,police shooting,police shooting breakdown,police shooting bodycam,police shooting body camera,police,shooting,cop,barricaded suspect,henry country,stockbridge ga,stockbridge police shooting,stockbridge police,henry county police,henry county shooting,news,body cam,crime,body camera,video,officer,bodycam,officer involved shooting,body cam footage,us,cops,police bodycam,cop shooting,us news,caught on tape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments