Advertisement

Zaerog- Kuroyuri-Luo Party Showcase! Just some casual talk and playin.

Zaerog- Kuroyuri-Luo Party Showcase! Just some casual talk and playin. This my first time making a video like this, and it was pretty fun. I mean I didn’t show too many great plays but I might start live-streaming.
My Patreon:
Important message-
Hey y'all, if yall watch my PAD content then you 100 % know who mantasticPAD is. If yall didnt know though, hes going trough some tough times right now. He's experiencing severe chronic pain through his body, to the point where hes unable to do everyday functions.
Go check this video out:
His website:
His Facebook:
His Twitch:
His Discord:
His Pateron:
His Twitter:

Edit:He seems to be doing better now so send him a welcome back, and still send love for his long term recovery

playin.

Post a Comment

0 Comments