Advertisement

What am I doing when I stick out my tongue --- Ambra

What am I doing when I stick out my tongue --- Ambra The "what am I doing when I stick out my tongue" project is a project that collects videos of different tongues sticking out and tries to embody some serious thinking in a relaxed, witty and ironic manner by embezzling the tongue image. For example, the tongue and the intimate relationship have an inexplicable ambiguous connection, how should we treat it Intimacy? The method of traditional Chinese medicine to see the tongue diagnosis has gradually been accepted by western medicine, reflecting the integration of cultures; the tongue can reflect one's physical health and promote everyone's attention to physical health. When we walk into a video space full of sticking out tongues, we may feel absurd, maybe fun, or ashamed, and we may be inspired. Appropriating the image of the tongue involves discussion of cognition, identity, and relationships. If anyone is interested, please give me suggestions, and more importantly, submit videos with sticking out tongues!!!!!

Submission Standards (This video will be made with works of art and have the opportunity to be exhibited in art institutions such as art museums, galleries, etc., the final copyright of the works belongs to the artist)
1. Mobile phone vertical screen shooting, dimension 1920 × 1080, 10 seconds duration, two tongue extensions. In the case of focusing, try to shoot the tongue as close as possible, and the tongue picture should be more than one third. (Refer to the above video, enthusiastic friends from China and Italy)
2. Submit by email: ambralaju@gmail.com (with name, age, nationality and contact information, you can also send me a private message:)) you can also simply send by Instagram, but consider the resolution, thanks.

Instagram: yuchunjuju
公众号:安卜垃拉

art,fun,dadaism,appropriate art,Andy Warhol,Marcel Duchamp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments