Advertisement

underscores - pay attention! (Official Music Video)

underscores - pay attention! (Official Music Video) “I believe my first main project ‘skin purifying treatment’ resonated with as many people as it did because I was clearly struggling with something, but when I wrote ‘pay attention!’ I had reached a point where I was in a pretty good place mentally. The song tries to tackle the question of ‘should I be writing from a place of emotional struggle even if I’m not in it anymore, and if so, what exactly am I doing it for?’ “ - underscores

☁️ Stream/DL ☁️

underscores opens the year with an amazing EP and unbelievable music video!

follow underscores






follow bitbird







#bitbird #bitbirdfam

Video credits:
Director: Garrison Ho (@wilgaho) & underscores
Visual effects: Max Schramp (@maxschramp)
Assistant camera operator: Chris Baca
Editor and motion graphics: underscores


bitbird,bitbird official,bitbird music,bitbird release,bitbird artist,bitbird label,underscores,pay attention!,underscores ep,underscores bitbird,underscores character development,character development,underscores character,underscores - pay attention! (Official Music Video),underscores pay attention music video,pay,attention,official music video,official,music video,video,2020,ep,character development ep,future,indie,bass,chill,indie electronic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments