Advertisement

The 'Accountability Series' by MEER Promo

The 'Accountability Series' by MEER Promo Shot and directed by @Richyreel24 (Instagram), Youtube Channel: Richyreel

Welcome to the Accountability series! A series where I just do that- hold myself accountable. For the next 12 months you get to follow me on my weight loss journey. 1 Episode a month, to hold myself accountable. A weight loss show created by me thats more than just the scale, but the idea of being accountable, focused, and a journey of self love.

Follow the behind the scenes action:

Instagram: @Sameer.Sawaqed
@commitwithmeer
Twitter: @commitwithmeer

email commitwithmeer@gmail.com for any business related/sponsorship inquiries.

fitness,meer,commit,gym,workhard,accountability,2020,new year,new goals,focused,weightloss,biggest loser,loseweight,accountable,fitness motivation,fitness home,fitness and health,nutrition,fitness documentary,fitness diet,commitwithmeer,tv,fitness favorites,journey,healthy living,fitness life,fitness quest,weightlossjourney,body transormation,fitness workout,hold yourself accountable,

Post a Comment

0 Comments