Advertisement

Target Valentines & Spring Decor 2020 - Hearth and Hand Collection + Target Dollar Spot + T.J.Maxx

Target Valentines & Spring Decor 2020 - Hearth and Hand Collection + Target Dollar Spot + T.J.Maxx Hi Guys! Target Dollar spot has lots of Valentines Decor & Im sharing my Target trip I walk around and show you their new Threshold Spring Decor, also you will see the Hearth and Hand Collection lots of pink tones and simplicity look, which I love! Also another quick trip to Tjmaxx, in the end I will share my vlog from Joanns and Homegoods from the week prior, So if you guys videos like these make sure to subscribe and give this a Thumbs up!

"WATCH MORE VIDEO" Click or tap below

Christmas Morning Tradition -
Christmas Gift Wrapping-
Christmastour-

#target2020,#targetdollarspot2020,#2020,#targetvlog,#thresholdbrand,#hearthandhand,#tjmaxx,#homegoods,#joanns,#valentinesdecor,#springdecor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments