Advertisement

SAVE MONEY FAST!!

SAVE MONEY FAST!! If you want to learn how to pay off debt fast, check out my last video here where I tell you how I paid off $13,000 in just 90 days!!



Hi guys, in today’s video I’m going to be sharing five helpful tips with you that helped me save thousands of dollars over the course of a few months. I’m sure that these five tips can save you money in 2020 and beyond.

1.) Save ten percent of every paycheck that you get. For myself, I saved ten percent of my gross pay, but if you’re only able to ten percent of your net pay, that works too. But doing this one thing, you’ll find yourself save a nice chunk of change in no time.

2.) Don’t eat out when you’re at home! After looking through my bank statements, I found that one of my biggest expenses every month was ordering delivery or takeout when I was at home. By simply sticking to cooking while I was at home, I was able to save hundreds of dollars every month.

3.) Delete whichever apps are costing you the most from your phone. The app that I found that had cost me most money was Amazon. I realized that their Buy with 1 click feature was causing me to make a ton of impulse purchases, so I deleted the app from my phone. I encourage you to find which is the one app that you spend the most on and delete it. You’ll start saving instantly and your wallet will thank you!

4.) Cancelling useless subscriptions. If you look hard enough, you’ll probably find that you have a subscription or two that offer you little to no value. I recently realized that I had a gym membership to a gym that I hadn’t been to in over a year. Eliminating these expenses every month will leave you with some extra cash that you can put to better use elsewhere.

5.) Leverage your network to save money. One of the best ways to save money on big ticket purchases is reach out to friends and family. That will help you get advice on whether or not the purchase you’re making a good purchase, but also in a lot of cases they might know how to help you save some money. Too many times we make quick choices on big choices that end up costing us a lot of money because we never reach out to anyone.

Well those are the five things that helped me the most. If you have any other tips that you think would be helpful, please share them in the comment section so that we can all benefit. Thanks for watching and please subscribe if you haven’t done so already!

#money #save #finance #credit #cards #debt #savings #personal #easy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments