Advertisement

RUMMAGING THROUGH MY CARE BOX? ASMR NO TALKING

RUMMAGING THROUGH MY CARE BOX? ASMR NO TALKING So I don’t know what the technical term for this box would be but I guess it has a mixture of beauty, skincare and small medical care like paracetamol, plasters and lady essentials! 😆 but I keep this cute collection of things in one of my draws 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the taps and scratches. Please remember to like, comment and subscribe! I love hearing the feedback I get, even though I only get a few comments it really makes my day!

So thank you !! Have a blessed day xoxo

ASMR,TAPPING WITH NAILS,TAPPING,brushing,scratching,asmr with nails,fast,fast asmr,fast tapping asmr,nails,no talking,no talking asmr,plastic tapping,tingles,tingles asmr,real nails asmr,tapping with real nails,long nails,long nails asmr,asmr random objects,tapping on random objects,random objects,patting,patting asmr,bottle tapping,asmr bottle tapping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments