Advertisement

r|EntitledParents | 'YOU'RE AN AMAZON MILLIONAIRE!? GIVE ME MONEY!' 'umm no I'm not...'

r|EntitledParents | 'YOU'RE AN AMAZON MILLIONAIRE!? GIVE ME MONEY!' 'umm no I'm not...' Grab yourself some of Redditor's fresh Reddit merch!

r/entitledparents - In this entitled parents video an entitled parent confuses an innocent dude with the owner of Amazon, Jeff Bezos! As a result, she thinks that a 20 year old dude is an Amazon millionaire, or even billionaire!

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you enjoyed!
🐦 Twitter:
💬 Discord:
🎮 Gaming Channel:
💰 Patreon:
🤘 Become a Member:
🖥️ My Setup:
✍ My Subreddit:
🌄 Background:
💼 Business Email: redditoryt@gmail.com

This video is all about how people are making money by selling products through Amazon FBA, or Fulfillment by Amazon.

I decided to make this video because I stumbled upon this world of Amazon selling, and it really changed how I view Amazon in general. I kept seeing videos about Amazon FBA, step by step how to get started, how people were making thousands or millions of dollars on it- and probably like you, watching, kept thinking okay... is this even real? This video breaks it down for people who have never heard of Amazon FBA before, from someone who isn't trying to sell you anything- I don't do Amazon FBA, I'm not selling a course on it, I really don't care if you start Amazon FBA or not I just think it's interesting and wanted to share it.

#redditor #redditstories #redditmemes

redditor,r/entitledparents,r/entitled parents,entitled parents,reddit entitled parents,redditor entitled parents,entitledparents,reddit stories,amazon fba,the truth,amazon,fba,step by step,amazon fba step by step,shelby church,amazon fba for beginners,how to make money on amazon,the truth about amazon fba,how i made money on amazon,make money online,2019,start selling on amazon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments