Advertisement

PURCHASING THE *OP* DIAMOND MASK, BUBBLES GALORE! (Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator)

PURCHASING THE *OP* DIAMOND MASK, BUBBLES GALORE! (Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator) Today in Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator, I purchase the OP Diamond Mask to prepare for Bubble Bee Man's Ornament quest! I also run the statistics to see how many bubbles I can get in 3 minutes!

Join my group!



Play the game!



Buy my merch!

-

-

-

-

-

Follow me!

-

-

Outro Music:

Roblox,Bee Swarm Simulator,Simulator,Diamond Mask,Diamond,Mask,Diamond Drain,Drain,Bubble Bombs,Bubble,Bombs,Vector Bee,Vector,Tadpole Bee,Tadpole,Spicy Bee,Spicy,Bubble Bee Man,Ornament,12th Present,Present,12th Ornament,Bubble Bee Man Ornament,Mythic Egg,PURCHASING THE *OP* DIAMOND MASK BUBBLES GALORE!,Gifted,Egg,Onett,Quest,Festive Bean,Gifted Diamond Egg,Mythic Bees,Mythic,Star Treat,Star,Treat,Codes,All Codes,New Update,New,Update,Beesmas,Hogofgaming,OP,

Post a Comment

0 Comments