Advertisement

Privatisation of PSU | PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKING ON SALE AIR INDIA, BPCL | by B M Trends and Talks|

Privatisation of PSU | PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKING ON SALE AIR INDIA, BPCL | by B M Trends and Talks| hi, guys welcome back to my channel.
the government has announced the privatization of PSU like BSNL, MTNL, BPCL, HAL, ONGC, AIR INDIA, and many more companies. they believe public sector companies are not have efficient employees.They are lazy and these are also lose making.
what is the effect of this move? is privatization is a good or bad thing for our country I suggest this from my point of view.
if you like this video give a thumbs up and don't like the video then, please tell me the reason in the comment box. because I am improving my self day by day and it's only you can suggest to me the best thing.
thanks for watching.

privatisation of psu,psu,bsnl,ongc,bpcl,air india,bharat mishra,bm trends and talks,

Post a Comment

1 Comments