Advertisement

Plea for assistance With Debra Polumbo and Gaudrian Angel adult foster care

Plea for assistance With Debra Polumbo and Gaudrian Angel adult foster care I just need my SS I am so sick of people trying to kill me for my money for my own medicines... I just want my $ 600. so far this month 4000, 00 for rent too.... I can't eat beef I am a mutant... I grow antler now I have rip out... I can no longer eat beef.... Or any of thier food ...Suffered a gun a gun shot from a 10/22 Ruger in the 70s I think they gave my experiment treatments. I have a 200 Iq now... Disorganized... I love you Ashley sunny and MaRiam don't let them do this to me... Please .. I won't anymore poison.. or drink from Wa chain.... I am in scio Oregon 36854 gilkey Rd.(off crabtree rd.) Scio .. I have data cards don't worry no phone minutes.... I am sick of being polite and in need my own meds... VA. Wants me dead with their drug poison pushing too....10/23/74. Sunny and mariam Petit are my twins and I trust them... It's not Ashley's fault... I have faith in you three..

foster

Post a Comment

0 Comments