Advertisement

Patriots have to draw a hard line with Tom Brady

Patriots have to draw a hard line with Tom Brady Normally I have a couple of different topics to talk about, but tonight I want to address the Tom Brady situation and whether he and the New England Patriots will be able to come to an agreement and keep this little dynasty thing going, or will we see the end of an era? This is probably the most prep I’ve ever done for a show, but when we’re talking about the greatest quarterback to ever play the game, you need to put in the effort and really do your work. I’m going to try and look at it from all angles, and try to determine what’s best for the Patriots, because at the end of the day that’s what we all need to be concerned about, the team, not just one player, but damn, Tom Brady just isn’t another player is he?

Join me live on Sportscastr Everyday:

What is DPN Sports Talk?
Dear Pats Nation, and welcome to DPN Patriots Talk, hosted by your boy Ray. This is a brand created for Patriots fans, by a Patriots fan. I cover the latest Patriots News and rumours. I discuss current events around the NFL. I live stream Patriots pre-game and post-game, here on Sportscastr, from the preseason, to the regular season, all through the playoffs and right up to the Super Bowl. I discuss the most relevant news around the NFL that either affects the Patriots or a story I know Pats Nation wants to hear about. I invite you to subscribe and join the rest of Pats Nation as we discuss our New England Patriots from Bill Belichick to Tom Brady and everybody in between.

Social Media:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Business Email:
ray@dpnsports.com

Patriots Game,Patriots fans,Patriots News,Patriots,New England Patriots,NFL,NFL News,Patriots Highlights,NFL Highlights,football highlights,sports,sports news,VonAllen Sports,Kiss the Rings,Patriots Global,Master At Work,

Post a Comment

0 Comments