Advertisement

paint with me while I answer your questions HONESTLY

paint with me while I answer your questions HONESTLY ⊳ can we get this video to 10,000 likes?
⊳ turn on my notifications!
⊳ check out my merch!

◇ STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS ◇
This video actually took a while to record because I got carried away painting NOTHING. . . I just finished painting the base colors and now I have to do pixels and i'm not looking forward to it. Also, hope y'all like my honesty because I DON'T HOLD BACK ANYMORE-
subscribe.

FAQ:

◇ P.O. BOX ◇
⊳ Frederic Chen
PO Box 511, Moorestown, NJ 08057

◇ MY LINKS ◇
⊳ merch:
⊳ twitter:
⊳ personal ig:
⊳ art ig:

◇ SOCIAL EXPERIMENT ◇
⊳ If you're reading this, tell me your opinion about one of these questions, let's start a conversation

Hi my name is Frederic Chen and I like making some below-average content.

For business inquiries: thatmidgetasian@gmail.com

paint with me while I answer your questions HONESTLY

#qna #painting #paint

frederic,frederic chen,thatmidgetasian,paint with me,paint with me acrylic,paint with me aesthetic,q&a,answering your questions,answering questions,answering your assumptions about me,reading comments,I answer your questions,answering your questions honestly,honestly,honest answers,questions,q and a,personal questions,answering personal questions,question and answer,fan questions,i read your comments,twitter comments,answering very personal questions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments